Hand-wired into a vintage Superior Instruments Company “Genometer” TV Signal Generator. Upper left and upper right dummy knobs do nothing, center waveform knob with dial has been modified to be the volume knob, lower left and lower right knobs are Bass and Treble. Original power switch has “LO, MED, HI” settings which do nothing but turn the amp on or off! This amp is great for small gigs, home use, or recording, but with the original 12AT7 tube it has more clean headroom and works great as a mono amp for your iPod or phone.
* – All Tube Design (solid-state diodes used for rectification)
* – 5W output power into 8 Ohm
* – 1 channel
* – Channel controls with original knobs for bass, treble and volume.
* – Vintage pilot lamp and screw-on jewel cover for power-on indication
* – Output Impedance: 8 Ohm
* – Tubes included: original 12AT7 (preamp), one EL84
* – Hammond Mfg 269EX power transformer and P-T31 single ended output transformer
* – Cathode-biased class A power tube operation (no bias adjustment needed)
* – Point to point hand wiring using terminal strips
* – Carbon film resistors
* – Metalized polyester coupling caps