Hand-wired into a vintage Electro Products DC Power Supply. Original knobs repurposed for controls, “DC Volts” gauge hooked up to show power draw on pilot lamp! This amp is great for small gigs, home use, or recording, and works great as a mono amp for your iPod or phone.
* – All Tube Design (solid-state diodes used for rectification)
* – 5W output power into 8 Ohm
* – 1 channel
* – Channel controls with original knobs for bass, treble and volume.
* – Vintage pilot lamp and screw-on jewel cover for power-on indication
* – Output Impedance: 8 Ohm
* – Tubes included: 12AX7 (preamp), one EL84
* – Hammond Mfg 269EX power transformer and P-T31 single ended output transformer
* – Cathode-biased class A power tube operation (no bias adjustment needed)
* – Point to point hand wiring using terminal strips
* – Carbon film resistors
* – Metalized polyester coupling caps